Friday, November 7, 2008

Unwrapping a Nintendo Wedding

Small update tonight. I've sat down and reorganized what needs to be done in within the next 5 weeks ( end of Fall Semester) and boy is it a lot. When isn't it a lot though? Unwrapping UVs is hell, though I believe I am getting the hang of it much better now. I posted some prelim UV Maps for a model. There's Three-Dimensional boots, clothing, ak-47, goggles, and a belt among all those 2d pixels. As much as I enjoy modeling I am definately noticing what areas of 3D hold my interest and drive.



A small recap from the Halloween/Wedding weekend.



I sit in front of my computer 24/7, So You Don't Have To, reaching into the depths of the internet to bring you the best links of the day.

The Sega That Once as according to Arstechnica.com


Real Life Photoshop

No comments: