Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rigging and a Halloween Wedding


Redid my IKspine, FKspine, BINDarm, IKarm, and FK arm rigs for Chubby. Learned a ton more in the process. Have my IK leg in the rig but is hidden in the pics. Every time I rig I fall in love with it more and more. Really going to see where it takes me. Would love to learn more than the basics of rigging such as the coding and using utility nodes. ( other than the mult/div for the bind arm rig) Feels like I've been asking TOO many questions to people, maybe everyone is edgy this week. Will carry on my g-pa ''monsterness'' for a few days in my batcave.
Looking forward to this weekend. Going to MD to be in a wedding. Congrats Dave Rock! The group is dressing up as Mario Bros. characters for post-rehearsal dinner since it is on Oct. 31. Bought most of the elements to create the costumes tomorrow at short hills. Ashley is princess peach, I'm mario (with an authentic mustache), Teddy is Luigi, Rex is Toad, Leung is Yoshi (hard costume to pull off), and Phil is Wario. Worried that so many days away from maya is going to take a large toll on my homework. Setting my priorities for class/hw/: Anim3, Thesis, Modeling, Lighting+Rendering, Devving the Anim Series. Sorry Lisa.
Texting with Stunnah Sven right now. Pretty cool. Nico didn't text me back. Yeah. I called you out. I still love you Stunnah Nico. So cold and lonely in this cave.
p.s. the worst part about running windows on boot camp is I can't do the Mac-apple-shift-4 to do a screen grab. I need to use Windows On-Screen Keyboard to access the PrintScreen function which btw is terrible and hope they fix it in Windows 7.
P.p.s My newest list for my life is what I should be doing with my spare time. I won't go into it, but yeah. It's nuts.

No comments: