Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mushroom Men

Now this being my first post no one out there on the inter-web-o-sphere-o-information-globe knows my passion with mushrooms. I would say it runs in the family, but that would make us sound like we are lawn gnome collecting lunatics. No. I'm not obsessed with mushrooms, they are just  fun to give personality to and hunt for the edible ones.

Before I knew of the Mushroom Men video games (see below) coming out, I had done several illustrations of some mushrooms. Too bad my computer and external HDD both crashed - I lost everything. Luckily I had posted these up on FB so I was able to retrieve them. You'll get to know that crashes picnic frequently in my neck of the woods. ENjoy.





This is a new IP coming out for the Wii and DS. I must say as much as I am not into platformers this game has a ton of potential and is looking pretty on Ninty's little white box that could. One of the highlights of this game is the weapon customization. You are able to pick up a ton of found objs. and mix and match them to create different weapons with different abilities and stats. Keep an eye out for it. Definately a a 3rd party title worthy of atleast a rent and a possible craigslist purchase.





No comments: